lunes, 8 de junio de 2020

Soluciones 4º Primaria (Sesiones 5 y 6)

SOLUCIONES 4º Unit 6

SESIÓN 5

2. Copia las oraciones usando contracciones.

He's singing.
I've got two sisters.
He hasn't got glasses.
I don't like monsters.
She's drawing.
They're running.


3. Corrige los errores.

Hi'! It's August and I'm out with my friends. We're at the beach. It's hot and sunny today. I'm writing postcards and eating ice-cream. My mum is reading a book. My dad is taking photos. My brothers are making sandcastles.



4. Une. 






SESIÓN 6

2. Corrige los errores.

1. On Sundays, there are children's days at the art gallery.
2. On Summer, you can go on a boat trip to see animals.
3. At the city farm, you can ride a pony and feed the chickens.
4. Asher likes riding his bike to the park.
5. You can see eagles, wolves and frogs on the totem poles.


3. Une y completa.

1. They're at a castle. She's taking a photos. B
2. She's at a water park. She's swimming. E
3. They're at a stadium. They're running. D
4. He's at a city farm. F
5. She's at an aquarium. A
6. He's at a funfair. C


4. Escribe sus nombres.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

INFANTIL (SESIÓN 4)

INFANTIL SESIÓN 4 ¡HOLA! 1. Empezamos cantando Are you ready to sing? 2. Vamos a la playa let´s go to the beach? 3. ...